Saturday, January 2, 2010

Periodontitis And Pregnancy Can A Dentist Help My Periodontitis?

Can a dentist help my periodontitis? - periodontitis and pregnancy

I have periodontitis. Never been to the dentist because my family never dental insurance, with the usual feelings of fear and shame.

My gums have receded, and tried to prevent the disease worsens with the brush all the time and Listerine use. I called the office of a dentist, but he is booked up until June I'm afraid to wait that long.

The lady told me to go see a dentist, but I know my problem is a periodontist, a dentist, and not regularly. I know you will probably root planning and scaling.

It goes to the dentist, even worth it? I'm afraid to wait any longer, but I have to go to a periodontist, but everyone around me was quiet at least until a few months ago.

I know that this is not at first. I think it is moderate to severe. My teeth seem loose or something, but I'm still afraid of me, especially since he can not get a periodontist, soon.

1 comments:

u_rip said...

for a dental clinic in your area. Some hospitals have. or u can go to a dental school. go and what you can afford to U, then U may be able to pay anything. Help periodontist. avoid losing your teeth daily vitamin C and calcium w / vitamin d happiness and

Post a Comment