Monday, January 18, 2010

Bumps On Back Of Tongue More Condition_symptoms Enlarged Bumps In Back Of Tongue, Painful Bumps At Tip Of Tongue?

Enlarged bumps in back of tongue, painful bumps at tip of tongue? - bumps on back of tongue more condition_symptoms

For a few days ago I got these great shots of red on the back of the tongue and usually I do not notice it, but they are very fragile and there are two points on the tip of the tongue are extremely sensitive, I think it might be ulcers. It really concerns me and what I eat, and it is difficult to know what it is. Help someone!

2 comments:

Missie ! said...

Yess I had before .. I went to the doctor and told me I had a viral infection and is ..... contageose I had in my gums and teeth of all ... carfull you need, what you eat ... Try to stay away from anything with orange in it .... Salt .... crunchy things .. Things like that ... I know it hurts, but you have to go, I was told to take Motrin. If you are not outside the clinic or dentist

d35ir33 said...

thoroughly with warm salt water 2 to 3 times daily for one week. You should notice a difference. Otherwise, call your dentist.

Post a Comment