Monday, February 22, 2010

Homemade Jelly Crystals How Well Did I Eat Today? Did I Do Good? Rate Me! Click Here, Please!!?*?

How well did I eat today? Did I do good? Rate me! Click here, please!!?*? - homemade jelly crystals

Breakfast: a bowl of guidelines for the size of the coconut skim milk
Snack: Banana format, about the size of the portions of caramel popcorn and a few pretzels
Lunch: A piece pita bread (not even a full serving) with house humma (oilive extra virgin olive oil, chick peas, garlic, etc.) with a normal cup of OJ.
Dinner: BBQ (some skewers of meat (health), with sauteed onions, a little more humus and lots of salad. With Crystal Light.
Desserts: about 1 / 4 c. homemade cookie dough (no eggs)
Snack: PB & J sandwich (2 PB & T. 1 T. Straw. Jelly)

Thus, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best bid, as I do today to eat?
** A big thank you! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment